Now many families for home safety, have their own home decoration on the security door. But is it safe? It is said that thieves can open those A-level lock cores in seconds, so how to choose the lock core of the anti-theft door?
Four step selection of high quality lock core
1. look at the "teeth" of the key. The more teeth, the deeper the teeth, the more complex the arrangement, the greater the difficulty of opening, the better anti-theft performance.
2. lock theory is called two, and the core of the lock is two compared to the weight of the lock. The heavier the weight, the better the lock core quality. The more beads in the lock core, the better anti-theft function.
3. select the lock core to look at the color, and look at the work than the color. The core with good quality is electroplated, with smooth surface and bright color. Among them, the brass with deep yellow color is relatively strong, and its anti-theft performance is better. The color of the lock core is dull, and the gray and white air bubbles are zinc alloy.
4. keys are inserted into the lock core by the card with poor anti-theft performance. After the key is half inserted, the key is rotated clockwise or counter clockwise with 5 to 7 forces and continued to press the key into the lock. The key of the card indicates that the lock core has poor anti-theft performance, and it is successfully inserted into the lock core in the semi rotation state.
Of course! It's not enough to just rely on these two locks. If other safety measures are not in place, it is still very dangerous.
When you are at home or at home, you should see the situation and choose preventive measures.
Pay attention to several major precautions
1. Anti theft door lock to guard against theft
2. Camera lens and cover in the cat's eye
3. A security door equipped with a type or cross key, which has a poor anti-theft effect.
4. a small advertisement on the door may be a mark left by a thief.
5. A bell or a safe bell