China Suppliers Mortise Lock Set Door Handles Hook Lock
Material: zinc alloy-2839SN
Door Thickness: 38-50mm
Packing: Carton box
Usage: Wooden Door or Metal door
Function: Entrance,Bathroom, Privacy, Passage,Dummy
Delivery Time: 25-35days for bulk order, 3-7days for sample
Normal Products Salt Spray Test: 96 Hours
Customization Products Salt Spray Test: 300 Hours
Cycle Test: Over 200,000 Times
1. Who are your main customers?
We are mainly supplying large quantity of door locks to customer as follows:
Lock factory, door factory, D.I.Y. chain stores, hardware wholesalers and distributors, Security Solution Company, Internet shop and etc.
2. Can I become your agent in our market?
Senho are going to improve our service in overseas market. Welcome to become our agent or partner! For further details, please contact us.
3. How long will the goods be shipped?
Within 45 days after placing an order.
4. How to pay for the goods?
We accept Trade Assurance payment method.
The usual payment is 30% T/T in advance, and the rest 70% by T/T before shipment or 70% by D/P at sight via bank.
We also accept 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.