Tubular Knob Entrance Lock Set

Tubular Knob Entrance Lock Set

* Cerraduras de Perilla, Cylindrical Knob Ball Lock 607PS-ORB * 304 Stainless steel material * 201 Stainless steel material available * 5-pin mechanism cylinder * Satin silk finished * Double sides threaded * With 65-75mm dia. rosette * For door thickness: 32 - 45mm * With 3 brass normal keys *...

Product Details

* Cerraduras de Perilla, Cylindrical Knob Ball Lock 607PS-ORB

* 304 Stainless steel material

* 201 Stainless steel material available

* 5-pin mechanism cylinder

* Satin silk finished

* Double sides threaded

* With 65-75mm dia. rosette

* For door thickness: 32 - 45mm

* With 3 brass normal keys

* Dimple keys available

* Key thickness 2.0mm

* Yale / Schlage / Kwikset keyway available

* Entry / Passage / Bath type available

* Keyed alike / Keyed different

* 150,000 life cycles guaranteed


1.jpg


HERE FOR YOUR FAQ:

Q: What are your terms of payment?

A: Usually, we accept T/T, irrevocable L/C at sight. For First order, we will ask the customer to arrange 30% TT in advance, and the rest 70% before shipping.

Q: What is your delivery time?

A: Usually, it will wants about 30days to finish the order after we receiving the 30% TT in advance.

Q: How long can you develop a new tool and send new sample?

A: It will wants about 30days to develop a new tool, and 15days to get the new sample. For the tooling cost we will ask 50%TT in advance, and the rest should be paid after your confirming the sample. If your quantity is big, we can undertake some cost for you.


Inquiry