Special Design for Standard Duty Residential use.
Meets with ANSI A156.2 Grade 3. Exceeds 20,0000 cycles.
Model Number: 5762PB
1. Door Prep: Cross bore 2-1/8"(54mm), Edge bore 1"(25mm), Latch face 1"x2-1/4" (25x57mm).
2. Door Thick: Fit doors 1-1/8"(28mm) to 2"(50mm) thick.
3. Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4"(70mm).
4. Latch: 1/2" throw dead latch and spring latch,.
5. Face plate:Changeable square corner 1"x2-1/4" (25x57mm) standard, radius corner also available..
6. Strike: Full lip D-shape 1-3/4"x2-1/4" (44x57mm) square standard, radius corner also available.
7. Cylinder &Keying: 5-pin removable core, KA(Keyed Alike), KD (Keyed Different), MSK (Master Key), CSK(Construction Keying);
8. Function: 1-Entrance, 2-Privacy, 3-Passage, 4-Storeroom, 5-Classroom, 0-Dummy are available.
9. Finish: SB, PB, AC, AB, BN, CP, SN, SC, US10B, PVD, US15A, or required.
10. Pack: BX(Box) and VP (Clam Shell) packing available
Door lock Installation
1. Put door lock body into mortise in door edge. Move door towards door frame and analyze latch placement to make sure beveled face of latch is pointed towards door frame.
2. If latch is turned the wrong way, change direction of latch.
3. Mark location of holes on top and bottom of door lock body face plate and remove mortise door lock body.
4. Drill holes in door edge, replace door lock and install self-tapping screws to hold door lock body in place in door edge.
5. Insert spindle through face of door panel in handle-hole.
6. Place interior and exterior handles on either side of the door over the spindle. Install self-tapping screws to hold handles in place, but do not fully tighten handles until after cylinder is in place.
7. Insert key in cylinder to turn door lock cam to the up position. Insert cylinder in cylinder hole from interior side to ensure that thumb turn is on inside of door and keyed side is on outside.
8. Install cylinder screw through door edge to hold cylinder in place in lock body.
9. Tighten screws holding handles in place.
10. Check that lock operates correctly before closing door.
11. Throw deadbolt by turning thumb turn or using key.
12. Mark where deadbolt and latch hit door jamb and mortise holes if necessary.
13. Install strike plate in proper location.