What are the steps for the security door to change the lock cylinder?
1. After selecting the lock cylinder, screw down the two screws on the top and bottom of the hand panel. These two screws are mainly used for fixing the panel. As long as the Phillips screwdriver is prepared, it can be completed, and it is very simple.
2. After the screw is screwed, place the screw and screw the lock cylinder to the screws on both sides of the sleeve. However, be careful not to tighten the two screws too tightly during installation to prevent the security door handle from being too tight to open. first
3, put the lock core into the sleeve to be removed, put it with the screw, remember the steps when disassembling, the installation is the same. Everything that has been removed is put together and not lost.
4. Unscrew the screw of the fixed lock cylinder and remove the lock core. If you can't pull out the lock core by hand, you must use the left or right lock of the hammer to knock it down.
5. After installing the lock core anti-theft shell according to step 3, install the handle. Before installing the handle, insert the safety plug and install the handle on the top.
6, install Helong inside and outside the handle, the best handle is best to help hold down, the two sympathetic catering, and then continue to the next step.
7. Adjust the inner and outer handles, and make sure that the screw holes should be aligned with the nut on the side, or turn the screw after lighting with a flashlight.
8. Insert the screw vertically. If the nut inside is not allowed when inserting the screw, please use your finger to shake the screw. Generally, the friend who has rotated the screw can understand whether the screw is aligned.
9. Fix the panel and tighten the screw. Note that the screw can't be too tight. If you put the handle on the handle, you can't flex it.