1. Because the opening method of the door is different, the hole position on the mounting die is different, so be sure to determine the correct position before installation.
2. Lock the front and rear body wires, the direction of the socket and the plug to ensure the connection is correct.
3, before installation, to determine the installation height of the fingerprint lock, in the installation of the mold in the corresponding position, use a pencil to draw the position that needs to be opened.
4. When installing the hole, the mounting flange must be perpendicular to the door frame. Otherwise, the lock body cannot be perpendicular to the door after installation.
5. The lock cylinder is generally required to be installed in the middle of the door thickness.
6. After opening the hole in the door frame, be sure to clean the wood chips or other foreign matter in the hole to prevent the door from falling into the lock body when the switch vibrates.