In cabinet maintenance, small hinges may be overlooked by many people. In fact, the maintenance of the hinge can not be lazy, high-frequency closed opening is easy to shorten the life of the hinge, the water, salt, vinegar and other materials in the kitchen are taboos of the cabinet hinge. Improper maintenance can cause the hinge to break and even the entire door to fall off. The following small series introduces you to several types of hinge maintenance methods.
Hinge cleaning and maintenance method
1. Keep dry and avoid hardware such as hinges in humid air.
2. Regularly add some lubricant maintenance every 2-3 months to ensure smooth and silent pulleys.
3. Wipe gently with a dry soft cloth. Do not use chemical cleaner or acidic liquid. If it is found to have black spots on the surface, it can be wiped with a little kerosene.
4. Avoid contact with seasonings such as salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, etc. If you accidentally touch it, immediately wipe it off with a dry cloth.
5. When the hinge is loose or the door panel is not aligned, it should be fastened or adjusted with tools.
6. Should prevent heavy objects and sharp objects from colliding and scratching.
7. When opening and closing the door, avoid excessive force to prevent the hinge from being violently impacted and damage the plating layer.
8. Try not to let the door open for a long time.
9. Avoid pulling hard when handling and damaging the hardware of the furniture joint.