1. It is forbidden to contact the panel with corrosive substances to prevent damage to the surface coating.
2. Never hang objects on the handles. Because the handle is a key part of opening and closing the door lock, its flexibility directly affects the use of the door lock.
3, you can use a soft cloth to wipe the dust on the fingerprint collection window, because after using for a long time, the surface will have dirt, which may affect the normal use.
4. When collecting fingerprints, the finger strength is moderate, please do not put pressure on it.
5, do not pull the slide cover, push and open the force to use, use the slide cover correctly.
6, the correct use of the battery cover
7. When emptying the memory fingerprint, choose the appropriate tool.
8, LCD screen (belongs to glass fragile items), do not exert pressure, and knock.
9. When using the key to open the fingerprint lock, please select the appropriate tool to open the decorative cover and keep it in case it is lost.
10. Do not hit or knock the casing with a hard object to prevent damage to the surface coating.
11. Do not use alcohol, gasoline, thinner or other flammable substances to clean or maintain the lock.
12, waterproof protection. Although the lock is equipped with a waterproof device, try to avoid contact with water or other liquids, or immerse it in water or other liquids. If the case is exposed to liquid or salt spray, wipe it off with a soft, absorbent cloth.
13. Please use high quality 5# alkaline battery. Once the battery is found to be insufficient, please replace the battery in time to avoid the trouble of using the external battery to unlock.