(1) The installation of the security door should adopt the appropriate security door (16 sheets) according to the type of security door used.
(2) The door frame of the anti-theft door can be fixed with the expansion bolt and the wall body. The iron piece can be pre-embedded at the hole when the wall is built, and the door frame connecting piece is welded firmly during installation.
(3) Regardless of the connection method used for the door frame and the wall, there should be no less than 3 anchor points on each side and should be firmly connected.
(4) When installing the security door, it should be straightened and hanged first. After the size is appropriate, temporarily fix it and correct it and adjust it. After the error is correct, the connection can be anchored.
(5) The sliding door is required to be pushed and pulled flexibly after installation; the swing door is easy to open, the closing is tight and firm, and there is no self-opening phenomenon.
(6) Anti-theft device should be installed between the door frame and the door leaf or other parts.
(7) The hardware accessories such as the handle, door lock and observation hole on the security door must be complete; the password protection lock, electronic alarm password system, doorbell paging and other devices on the multi-function security door must be effectively improved.
(8) The clearance from the ground plane should be no more than 5mm.