Installation and maintenance of household locks
First, the installation of the lock
1. Lock the master with considerable knowledge to install. According to the fixed distance template in the product manual, the hole is made, and the support socket, the lock plate and the lock box hole are drilled to prepare for installation.
2. Check that the hole being drilled is correct and that it should be carried out in strict accordance with the steps in the product installation instructions. If the lock switch is found to be inflexible or unable to open after installation, you should consult the locksmith master in time. The dealer of the product or the technical service department of the manufacturer or the after-sales service department, so that the problem can be solved.
3. If the product is installed and checked, the product will be unloaded. After the door is painted and dried, it is recommended to reinstall the lock after two or more days. The purpose is to prevent the paint from sticking. Lock products, affect the appearance and performance.
When the paint is not dry, the chemical gas will corrode the product, accelerate the surface treatment of the product, affect the appearance and reduce the service life of the lock.
Second, the use and maintenance of locks
During the use of the lock, attention should be paid to its maintenance and maintenance.
1. Always keep the lock body transmission parts with lubricant to keep the transmission smooth and prolong the service life. It is recommended to check once every six months or one year, and check if the fastening screws are loose to ensure the fastening.
2. During the use of the lock, periodically (half year or year) or when the key is not inserted smoothly, a small amount of graphite powder or pencil powder can be put into the lock cylinder to ensure the key is inserted and removed smoothly. However, do not add any other oil to lubricate to prevent the grease from sticking to the marble spring, causing the lock to not rotate and not open.
3. Always check the matching clearance between the lock body and the lock plate. The fit between the lock tongue and the lock plate hole is appropriate. The fit between the door and the door frame is preferably 1.5mm-2.5mm. If changes are found, adjust the position of the hinge or lock plate on the door. At the same time, pay attention to the shrinkage and thermal expansion caused by the weather (wet spring, dry in winter) to ensure the clearance between the door and the door frame, the lock body and the lock plate is reasonable, so as to ensure the smooth use of the lock.