1. First of all, you need to understand the structure of the door lock. First, make sure that the spherical shape that can be inserted into the keyhole is the outer spherical shape, and the spherical shape without the keyhole is the inner side of the stainless steel door lock. This part is called the inner handle.
2. Find the hole in the spherical door lock, and then poke it with a pointed object. The inner ball can be removed by rotating the inner ball.
3. Next, you need to unscrew the two rings of size.
4. The next step is to install the door lock to the door. It is necessary to align the door lock with the door hole into the ball door lock. Note that at this time we need to distinguish the inner side outer sphere, and the side with the keyhole is outside the door.
5. Locate the lock tongue and insert the lock hole. Press down on the bolt to engage the lock body. The telescopic effect of the bolt can be detected by rotating the outer spherical shape to determine whether or not the buckle is good.
6. Attach the removed size ring from the inside of the door to fix the lock body. The small ring is fixed with screws and the large ring is screwed directly.
7. Then rotate to fit the inner spherical shape. Then use screws to fix the other positions and you can use them.