First, the fingerprint lock installation instructions
1) Fingerprint door lock is a high-tech product. The environment in which the door lock should be used plays an important role in the normal use of the door lock, especially in the environment where dust or air contains high corrosive substances, which will greatly affect the door lock. Normal use. Therefore, it is recommended that you install the door lock after the room has been renovated to facilitate the normal use of the door lock and extend the service life of the door lock.
2) After the installation and debugging of the door lock is completed, please register the administrator in time to facilitate the better use of the fingerprint door lock. We recommend that when registering the fingerprint, it is best to back up a fingerprint or a set of passwords for fingerprinting. The door can be opened normally under accidents such as wear.
This image was provided by the registered user "Shen Jing Shiguang", copyright statement feedback
3) The quality of the fingerprint door lock installation directly affects the normal use and service life of the door lock. It is recommended that experienced personnel install it and install it in strict accordance with the company's installation standards.
4) Fingerprint lock is the perfect combination of world's tip biometric technology and traditional electronic door lock. In order to make you feel better and more advanced, please read the operating instructions carefully before use.
Electronic fingerprint lock installation method and precautions
Second, the fingerprint lock installation and removal of the door lock
before the start
This section describes the procedure for installing and removing a fingerprint lock. Unless otherwise indicated. Otherwise, it will be assumed that the following conditions are met at each process
1 The right door is selected: wooden door, door thickness requirement: 40-60mm.
2 Please confirm the door opening method and lock cylinder again. There are four ways to open the door: left inner opening, left outer opening, right inner opening, right outer opening (the person is standing outside the door to the door as the standard, the rotation axis of the door is The left side of the door is left open, the right axis of the door is right open on the right side, the inner door is opened in the door, and the outer door is opened outward. Cylinder: The lock core on the left outer side is the same as the lock core on the right inner side. The lock core on the left inner side is the same as the lock core on the right outer side.
3 You have basic carpentry skills to open holes in the right place.
4 You have already read it (product specification).
5 The mounting assembly can be replaced by performing the removal process in reverse order.
Third, the fingerprint lock installation tool
The following tools may be required to perform the steps in this manual. l Electric drill, with 8MM, 16MM, 20MM, 25MM drills. l Woodworking chisel l Flat-blade screwdriver l Plum-groove screwdriver l Ruler l Line drawing pen
Fourth, the door lock installation steps
Select the appropriate installation location, and attach the installation template of the random belt to the door to ensure the flatness of the sticker.
1. Marking: Mark the high line on both sides of the door and the door frame. According to the size shown in the installation die, mark the contour line of the hole position and the center line of the hole hole on the door, and drill the mounting holes according to the dimension. The door lock can be installed.
2. Drilling: Drill 8 mm of 4 mounting holes with electric drill, and 34MM diameter wire hole and 20MM square shaft through hole. Open the hole of the 25X50MM square hole 95X30X5MM with electric drill and wood at the door.
Install the lock cylinder: Verify that the hole positions of the lock body are consistent with the installation hole position. Press the lock cylinder and tighten it with screws. After completion, check the pop-up condition of the lock tongue.
Install the outer lock body: pad the waterproof rubber pad, wear the wire through the perforation and position the mounting holes, first use 2 screws, pass the mounting plate in the door, and fix the door front body part on the door in the lower part.
3. Install the rear lock body: Connect the connecting wires of the front and rear lock body according to the correct interface, insert the wire into the socket of the lock body according to different joints, and then connect the knob square shaft to ensure the front and rear lock body and the lock core are reliable. Connect, and finally fix the lock body to the door with screws.
4. Install the battery and battery cover: After inserting the battery into the battery case in the correct positive and negative directions, close the battery cover.
5. Function detection: After the installation is completed, refer to the user manual to check whether all relevant functions of the lock are normal.
Five, fingerprint lock installation precautions
Because the opening method of the lock is different, the hole position on the mounting die is different. Therefore, before the scribing, the hole opening position of the mounting die must be determined according to the opening mode of the lock.
Pay special attention: lock the front and rear body wires, the direction of the socket and the plug to ensure the connection is correct. Before installation, first determine the installation height of the lock. After determining the height, attach it to the corresponding position with the installation mold, and then draw the position of the hole to be opened with a pencil.
When installing the hole, the mounting flange must be perpendicular to the door frame, otherwise the lock body will not be perpendicular to the door after installation.
The lock cylinder is generally required to be installed in the middle of the door thickness.
After opening the hole in the door frame, be sure to clean the wood chips or other foreign matter in the hole to prevent the door from falling into the lock body when the switch vibrates.
Keep the lock body clean and tidy: Do not drop abnormal things such as wood chips or iron filings from the lock body gap into the lock body, causing short circuit of electronic components or jamming of other components. Cylinder installation: After the lock cylinder is installed in the mounting hole, the surface of the lock cylinder cannot be higher than the surface of the door frame, preferably in the same plane.
Installation of the gusset plate: The hole position of the gusset plate must correspond to the position of the lock tongue. If the correspondence is not good, the door will be loose or cannot be closed, and the safety tongue cannot be inserted into the hole of the gusset plate. Installation of the lock body: the screw must be in place and there should be no gap between the lock body and the door. Wire connection: The wire connection must be correct and the connection is secure, otherwise the door lock will not work properly.
The lock body is perpendicular to the door frame and has no tilting phenomenon; there is no looseness after the door is closed; the handle is flexible; the reset is normal; the lock tongue pops up normally without jamming; when the door is closed, the door can be closed with a light door (if a large force door is required) In order to close the door or rebound, it is judged that the installation is unqualified); each function is normal.