Double-open security door size and installation points
The double-opening anti-theft door, also known as the "double-opening anti-theft security door", is to have a double-opening door with anti-theft and safety performance. A qualified double-opening security door can not be opened by ordinary crime tools within 15 minutes, and must be used after passing the inspection by the Ministry of Public Security Testing Center. Only when it meets the standard test, can it be called a real double-opening security door. .
Double-opening security doors do not have standard sizes and need to be customized. Only single door: 960*2050mm or 860*1970. Son-mother door (three-seven doors): 1160*2050mm or 1200*2050.
The standard security door has four specifications, one, 860*2050mm, two, 960*2050mm, three, 960*1970mm, four, 860*1970mm. The height is 2050mm, which is the total height of 2.05 meters. If the user door height is 2070mm You can buy a height of 2050mm, you need to leave a margin of about 20mm, it is easier to adjust when installing.
Different grades have different requirements for the thickness of the steel plate to be achieved. The general household is used in the class of D, the national standard front plate thickness is 0.8mm, the rear plate is 0.6mm, and the door frame is 1.5mm.
The thickness of steel wood doors is generally 40mm, steel non-standard doors are 50mm, 70mm, 90mm, 120mm, etc., stainless steel is generally 70mm, copper doors are generally 56mm or 70mm, depending on user requirements, or accessories Subject to restrictions. Installation points for double-opening security door:
(1) The installation of the security door should be in accordance with the type of security door used, and the appropriate installation method should be adopted.
(2) The door frame of the anti-theft door can be fixed with the expansion bolt and the wall body. The iron piece can be pre-embedded at the hole when the wall is built, and the door frame connecting piece is welded firmly during installation.
(3) Regardless of the connection method used for the door frame and the wall, there should be no less than 3 anchor points on each side and it should be firmly connected.
(4) When installing the security door, it should be straightened and hanged first. After the size is appropriate, temporarily fix it and correct it and adjust it. After the error is correct, the connection can be anchored.
(5) It is required to open the swing door conveniently, close tightly and firmly, and the gap with the ground plane should be no more than 5mm. (6) Anti-theft device should be installed between the door frame and the door leaf or other parts.
(7) Hardware accessories such as handles, door locks, and observation holes on the security door must be complete; the password protection lock, electronic alarm password system, doorbell paging and other devices on the multi-function security door must be effectively improved.