In order to maintain the appearance of the lock and extend the life of the lock, care should be taken to maintain and maintain it during daily use.
1. Always keep the lock body transmission parts with lubricant to keep the transmission smooth and prolong the service life. It is recommended to check once every six months or one year, and check if the fastening screws are loose to ensure the fastening.
2. When the lock is in use, periodically (half year or year) or when the key is not inserted smoothly, a small amount of graphite powder or pencil powder can be put into the lock cylinder to ensure the key is inserted and removed smoothly. However, do not add any other oil to lubricate to prevent the grease from sticking to the marble spring, causing the lock to not rotate and not open.
3. Check the matching clearance between the lock body and the lock plate. The fit between the lock tongue and the lock plate hole is appropriate. The matching clearance between the door and the door frame is 1.5mm-2.5mm. If changes are found, adjust the position of the hinge or lock plate on the door. At the same time, pay attention to the shrinkage and thermal expansion caused by the weather (wet spring, dry in winter) to ensure the clearance between the door and the door frame, the lock body and the lock plate is reasonable, so as to ensure the smooth use of the lock. Specifically, you can ask the manufacturer directly when you buy.
First, the appearance of maintenance
1. During the renovation of the house, please use the plastic bag (do not touch the rubberized surface of the tape with the surface of the lock) to seal the exposed parts of the handle, panel, etc., so as to prevent the surface of the lock component from being decorated. The erosion of acidic or alkaline materials and gases produces spots, blistering and even delamination, which seriously affects the appearance quality of the lock. Some zinc alloys and copper locks are found on the door for a long time. "Plots" are found. This phenomenon is not rust, but oxidation. If this happens, just wipe it with a surface wax. You can remove the spots.
2. In normal use, if there is dirt, use a dry cloth to remove it. Do not scrub with chemicals such as detergent. Otherwise, the exposed protective film will be destroyed, causing discoloration. Do not wipe the lock body and handle with a damp cloth, as some metal locks will rust; alloy locks will wear away the coating and lose the aesthetic effect.
Second, performance maintenance
1. During the use, periodically (half year or once a year) or when the key is not inserted smoothly, add some graphite powder (pencil powder) to the keyhole to lubricate. Do not add any liquid oil. Lubricant to prevent the grease from sticking to the marble spring, causing the lock to not rotate and not open. If the door is closed, if it is more laborious, you can solve it by applying a little pencil powder on the oblique tongue.
2, when closing the door, it is best to hold the handle, screw the lock tongue into the lock body, then close the door and then let go, do not force the door, otherwise it will reduce the service life of the lock.
3. When the main locking tongue or the safety lock tongue protrudes out of the door, do not hit it hard to avoid damage to the locking tongue and door frame.
4. Because the sealing strip installed between the door body and the door frame has a spring force, when the door or the key is unlocked tightly, the door can be pushed or pulled by the door while the door is opened to overcome the elasticity. Do not turn the handle or key strongly. Open the door to avoid breakage of the handle or key.