Fashion Double Brass Latch Gate Lock with 5 brass keys
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: SENHO
Number: SM-242240-AC Mortise door lock
Experience: 15 years' door lock manufacture
Type: gate house locks
Cylinder: Security computer cylinder
MOQ: 100 PCS
Dimension: As product details below
Panel length:220 mm
Lever length:127 mm
Dimension: 220*50 mm
Door Thickness: 35-55 mm
Application: Home, Office, Villa and Apartment
1. Can I get a catalogue of your door handles?
Yes. Please send us a message or request in the form below. We will e-mail our comprehensive brochure in PDF to you very soon.
2. Can I get a free sample of door handle?
Yes. We can provide some samples free of charge but it will be freight collect by buyer for delivery. If you want to customize a special sample, it will cost material, tooling and time.
3. How long can the sample be delivered?
The sample usually can be ready in our factory within 1 week. If you choose door-to-door express, the courier will take 3-6 working days.
4. Can I have our own logo on product and package?
Yes. We can imprint or laser the logo on product, and can print/sticker the logo on package as well.
5. How to pay for the goods?
The usual payment is 30% T/T in advance, and the rest 70% by T/T before shipment.
We also accept 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.