Deadbolt is an economical, durable auxiliary lock which provides the security of a 1"(25mm)
throw zinc die case deadbolt with a hardened steel roller insert.
It can be keyed to pair with entrance bored lock to maximize security on exterior doors.
* Internal components are zinc plated steel.
* Exposed trim is either stainless steel or brass or steel.
* Free turning cylinder trim prevents wrenching.
* Full one inch throw zinc die cast deadbolt with hardened steel roller insert to resist sawing.
Cylinders and keys:
* 5 pin tumbler mechanism easily removable for rekeying.
* Solid brass cylinder plug, supplied with two nickel plated brass keys.
* Fully reversible for right or left hand doors.
1. Single Cylinder Deadbolt with inside thumb-turn. Deadbolt projected or retracted by use or key outside or inside thumb-turn.
2. Double Cylinder Deadbolt, deadbolt projected or retracted by key on either side.
3. Keyless deadbolt operated by thumb-turn inside only. This additional security mechanism can
not be seen from outside, therefore when used with a door viewer, is far superior than the normal
chain door guard.
Item No.: D101PB
Door Thick: 30mm-45mm
Rose: Small Rose (65mm) as standard, M (70mm) & L (75mm) also available.
Latch Bolt: Dead locking for keyed functions.
Adjustable backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"(60mm/70mm) as standard.
Adjustable 1" round drive-in 4-way latch is available upon request.
2-1/4"(57mm) curved lip strike as standard.2-3/4"(70mm) strike available upon request.
Backset: 60mm(2 3/8")&70mm(2 3/4")
Handing: Fully reversible for either right or left hand door.
Finishing: SS(US32D),SP(US32),PB(US3),SC(US26D) and other optional.
Function: ET(Entrance),BK(Privacy),PS(Passage),ST(Storeroom),CL(Classroom), HT(Hotel),DM(Dummy)